Architectural Interior & Exterior Photographer & Videographer in the West Midlands, Shropshire & Staffordshire
Professional interior & exterior photography and videography for marketing, advertising and website content covering Telford, Newport, Shrewsbury, Stafford, Market Drayton & surrounding areas
Outstanding commercial interior and exterior photography is absolutely key for creating compelling imagery to make e-commerce, websites and marketing material really stand out. A Decent Exposure Photography & Media can photograph and video your business interior and exterior in Shropshire and Staffordshire and surrounding areas, with carefully arranged photographs for magazine articles and marketing, using high quality architectural lenses and lighting equipment.
Our commercial services can promote your products and marketing and we can consistently produce high quality, professional edited images and video that will showcase your business USP at its very best.
We provide extensive post production editing to give a range of shots which can be used across different media and our attention to detail ensures that image backgrounds blend seamlessly on web sites, with careful lighting that shows interiors at their best.
We understand that on some occasions clients have very clear ideas and on others they want us to take the lead and arrange photography or videography using our experience. We always talk extensively with either the client or their representative, e.g. web designer, marketing lead or editor before the shoot begins to fully understand requirements and then provide continuous feedback throughout to ensure that our photographs are giving our clients precisely what they need. We deliver proof images quickly using our commercial client response gallery on our website, which allows clients and their marketing teams to view photos, indicate their preferred images and give feedback on any areas such as cropping to enable final edited images to be quickly turned around.
- Professional commercial interior photography and videography using high resolution cameras and lenses, suitable for websites, magazines and trade print
- A range of lighting options including studio flash and tungsten lighting
- highly professional, adaptable and creative
- Images delivered in a client gallery for quick selection and turnaround of edits
- Experience with a variety of photography styles to suit the look and feel of websites
- Final images supplied in high resolution via Dropbox. USB can be provided where required
Video is now one of the most important channels to connect with customers, with over 80% of social media users engaging with video production content and a growing preference to video over text. We can help your business from start to finish, including storyboarding, shooting and final production, or alternatively provide basic footage straight from the camera for your own editing. We use Canon cinema cameras and lenses to create really engaging visual content, backed up with professional broadcast quality audio, a full lighting setup and of course editing and video production expertise using industry standard software. We aim to film businesses sensitively, understanding the message that they’re aiming on delivering and we can of course provide input where required to help shape the final product. We deliver an initial draft of a production quickly and then work on feedback to produce the final cut, which really helps with the momentum for a fast turnaround marketing project and we can combine our professional still photography expertise alongside video, helping to create highly compelling visual material.
- Video captured in either HD or 4k
- High quality audio using broadcast equipment
- Fully edited video provided with quick turnaround and a range of formats
- Post production editing includes overlay of logos, text and voiceover audio
- Full public liability insurance and risk assessment