Architecture Photographer in the West Midlands, Shropshire & Staffordshire
Professional architectural photography covering Telford, Newport, Shrewsbury, Stafford, Market Drayton & surrounding areas
We provide professional external architecture photography, using specialised lenses and equipment designed specifically to capture buildings and business premises with the correct perspective and detail. We're based in Shropshire and cover all surrounding areas (Staffordshire, Cheshire, Birmingham) and work across the UK. Using high quality architectural lenses and camera equipment we can provide images suitable for websites and magazine print.
We provide extensive post production editing to give a range of shots which can be used across different media and our attention to detail ensures that locations are photographed in the best possible conditions. Although sunny days and blue skies don't always coincide with a shoot, we can apply extensive post production editing to make a location look as perfect as possible.
We always talk extensively with our clients to fully understand their requirements and then provide continuous feedback throughout to ensure that our photographs are producing precisely what they need. We deliver proof images quickly using our commercial client response gallery on our website, which allows clients and their marketing teams to view photos, indicate their preferred images and give feedback on any areas such as cropping to enable final edited images to be quickly turned around.
- Professional commercial architecture photography using high resolution cameras and tilt-shift lenses, suitable for websites, magazines and trade print
- highly professional, adaptable and creative
- Images delivered in a client gallery for quick selection and turnaround of edits
- Experience with a variety of photography styles to suit the look and feel of websites
- Final images supplied in high resolution via Dropbox. USB can be provided where required
Although architectural photography is typically delivered as a set of still images, video is now one of the most important channels to connect with customers, with over 80% of social media users engaging with video production content and a growing preference to video over text. We use Canon cinema cameras and lenses to create really engaging visual content, backed up with professional broadcast quality audio where required, such as voiceovers and face to camera interviews, and of course editing and video production expertise using industry standard software. We aim to film businesses sensitively, understanding the message that they’re aiming on delivering and we can of course provide input where required to help shape the final product.
Our approach is iterative and we've found this works best to ensure that our clients' creative input is maintained, so we deliver an initial draft of a production quickly and then work on feedback to produce the final cut, which really helps with the momentum for a fast turnaround marketing project. We can combine our professional still photography expertise alongside video, helping to create highly compelling visual material.
- Video captured in either HD or 4k
- High quality audio using broadcast equipment
- Fully edited video provided with quick turnaround and a range of formats
- Post production editing includes overlay of logos, text and voiceover audio
- Full public liability insurance and risk assessment