A Decent Exposure Photography & Media Prices
Our photography and videography covers a range of services including commercial, product, food, corporate headshots/events and marketing.
Prices are subject to individual requirements to enable us to provide an accurate quotation. Although we carry a comprehensive range of camera, lighting and videography equipment, large projects may attract an additional hire charge. Please note that prices reflect our professional expertise and are not negotiable. For new commercial clients and private commissions, full payment is required 72 hours prior to commencing work.
2020 Commercial Prices
Our 2020 prices are as follows:
- Still Photography £65 per hour, £220 half day (4 hours), £400 full day (8 hours) plus expenses
- Studio Product Photography On plain background (including on white)
- 1 to 9 items £15 per item single angle, £25 per item three angles
- 10 items or more £10 per item single angle, £15 per item three angles
- Studio Product Photography set with props - £40 per item.
- Videography (single camera) £75 per hour, £280 half day (4 hours), £500 full day (8 hours) plus expenses
- Videography (two cameras) £100 per hour, £370 half day (4 hours), £650 full day (8 hours) plus expenses
- Additional Video Post Production Editing e.g green screen extracts, voiceovers, music, graphics or alternative edits £70 per hour or part hour
- Audio Podcasting Production From £100 per podcast, up to two people recorded remotely (via Zoom) or in person (plus expenses).
- Podcast Hosting £100 initial setup and artwork, then £15.00 per month.
Please read below regarding minimum booking duration. Please note the prices above are for photography and video shooting. Post production for video work will attract an additional charge and this is itemised on the quotation. As a guide, a marketing video that involves 2 hours of shooting would typically require an additional 2 hours for editing.
Minimum Booking Duration
The minimum booking time is 2 hours for still photography and videography and 1 hour for post production. Blended requirements which include videography and still photography are charged at the videography rate. Minimum time includes setup and dismantling equipment.
Aerial (drone) Photography & Videography
From mid 2020 we expect to be reintroducing our aerial photography and videography services. This carries an additional charge to the above rates of £50 per shoot to cover additional mandatory insurance. Please contact us if you have a project which has a requirement for aerial still photography or video.
Our podcasting service includes professional audio recording using broadcast quality microphones and recording equipment, with up to four participants. We can extract audio from a Zoom conference, attend at your location or record in our studio with separate audio channels for each person and fully mixed audio. A full end to end podcast recording and channel distribution service is also available which includes distribution to popular platforms including Spotify, Deezer, Apple, Google, TuneIn + Alexa and others, artwork creation, editing of your own podcast episodes and regular stats so you can see how well your podcast is performing. Note a monthly ongoing cost is necessary to maintain your podcast channel's visibility. Please contact us to discuss your requirement.
For events which involve selling to the public, e.g shows, proms etc, please contact us for further information. We typically apply a nominal charge which is refunded in full if sales reach a predicted level. Please note that we price our photographs very competitively and by booking us organisers are giving their customers a very high quality service. We are therefore unable to make a percentage contribution from sales to event organisers unless the event is specifically organised to directly support a registered charity.