A Decent Exposure Photography & Media Prices
Our photography & videography covers a range of services including commercial, products, food, corporate headshots, events & marketing
We believe in being very open with our prices, so you won't be presented with a form to fill in just yet! For 2023 our prices are as follows:
Still photography £70 per hour / £500 day.
Video production £80 per hour / £600 day.
Blended requirements which require both video production and still photography are charged at the video production rate and may attract an additional charge for a dedicated photographer depending on complexity.
All rates are exclusive of VAT and expenses. We always provide a detailed, itemised estimate which clearly outlines our prices- so there are no hidden costs. Any changes or additions to requirements are reflected in a revised estimate, so our clients can easily keep track of our charges during more complex projects.
We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service and have worked with large organisations, small-medium enterprises and startups to produce outstanding visual content.
- Commercial marketing & publicity studio and location / lifestyle photography and video production
- Agricultural & farming photography & video production
- Healthcare sector video production
- Product photography including knock outs and pack shots on plain backgrounds and dressed sets
- Chromakey (green screen) photography & videography
- Food & restaurant photography & videography
- Corporate headshot photography
- Corporate event photography and video production
- Actor headshot photography & comp card editing
- Artwork reproduction photography
- Corporate marketing and training video production
- Video editing, graphic design & infographics
- Event photography & videography
We use high quality professional equipment on every shoot and produce outstanding value with a fast turnaround. Because all requirements are different, please contact us with an outline of your specification and we'll get back to you immediately with an estimate. See our About Us page for a list of our clients and visit our Google page reviews (opens in new tab) to see our consistently high 5* customer ratings.
Please note our minimum booking time is two hours. Rates are not negotiable and are subject to 20% VAT. Bookings which require travel will attract an additional travel time and mileage charge.
IMPORTANT! FOR NEW CLIENTS WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO COMMENCING WORK: Companies: your registered company and VAT number. Private individuals: Payment in full 48 hours in advance.