Live streaming is a growing trend and even before the Covid-19 pandemic created an increase, it was already becoming a standard way to communicate across large distances. Having professionally lit and streamed content is essential to promote a strong business or event presence, particularly where multiple cameras are used to provide interest for webinar and live stream audiences.
What do we do?
We provide live streaming and webinar services for commercial business clients including corporate events and meetings, training and stage / dance productions. We use professional broadcast quality equipment with different camera angles and can stream to various platforms including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Facebook Live and YouTube, using high quality lighting, audio and video. Graphics for the event can be added, for example speakers' names and additional marketing videos can be inserted into the broadcast. Full recordings are captured, meaning anyone unable to view a live stream can still have access to it.
For paid live streams we can arrange ticketing sales.
- Professional, high quality live streaming and webinar service
- Broadcast quality equipment
- Various platforms available including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Facebook Live and YouTube
- Live streams and webinars can be free to view or ticketed
- Graphic design for insertion of company logos, names and other information
- Full recording of a live streaming event for distribution
- Full public liability insurance and risk assessment
Please note that we're equipped with a 4g mobile network. Having access to hard wired network on client or event premises is always preferable to ensure the most reliable signal.